Metal Service Center
Excellent customer service and industry knowledge.
DIMCO has over 50 years of experience as a metal service provider and thousands of satisfied customers.
DIMCO provides the steel, aluminum, stainless steel and brass products, required by construction companies, manufacturers and job shops to produce their products. We purchase and stock the products our customers require so they can get what they need when they need it quickly and economically.
Stock items and most non-stock items are delivered to our customers in 1-day. We also provide cutting and other services to minimize waste and make our customer’s jobs that much easier to complete.
Contact Us today to place an order or receive a quote for your metal needs!
We aim to serve.
At DIMCO, we strive to make our customer’s jobs easier by stocking the products they need and offering finishing options to fit their specifications.
- If our customers need a small piece cut from a bar, sheet or plate, we can saw-cut, shear or flame-cut the material exactly to the size needed.
- We fill large, detailed orders on a regular basis for our clients. For example, we recently delivered a truckload of 12″ pipe, Sch. 30 pipe cut into 85″ pieces and banded into 5-piece bundles.
- In addition to cutting services, we punch holes and prime coat structural steel with water-soluble primer.
- Other services such as press brake work and rolling sheets, bars and structurals are provided through our close network of business partners.
- If your requirements include having materials pickled and oiled or galvanized, we can ensure these finishing techniques are done to the highest quality.
We stock a variety of products in the following categories:
- Hot rolled bars, Rounds, Flats, Squares, Half Ovals, Cap Rail
- Structural Steel, I Beams, WF Beams, Angles, Channels
- HR Sheet and Plate
- Cold rolled bars and sheets
- Structural and pressure tested pipe
- Round tubing
- Concrete reinforcing bars
- Mechanical and structural square and rectangular tubing
- Expanded steel and bar grating
- Aluminum bars, structurals, sheets and plates
- Stainless bars, structurals, sheets and plates
If we don’t have the size available from a particular category, we can provide most non-stock items the next day.
Other items available from our business partners include:
- Copper and Brass bars, sheets and plates
- Alloy and Tool Steel bars, sheets and plates
- Gripstrut planks and treads
- Galvanized sheet
- Concrete reinforcing mesh
Any items we currently do not stock, we can order and keep in our inventory to meet our customer’s on-going requirements.